Hi All,
       I am having few problems with server to server. I am running two
jabber servers 1.4.1 on RedHat Linux (7.2) boxes inside LAN.  I reboot
server A for some reason and then login to server A, then I dont get
presence or messages or from buddies on server B. I also cannot join a
conference running on server B. Same is the case if i reboot server B and
login to server B(meaning dont get presence/messages from buddies on A
etc.,)

The error message I get is "Server Connect Timeout" with winjab.

To solve the problem temporarily I make it a point to reboot both the
servers when ever I have to reboot one of them.

I was just wondering if whenever a server to server connection is broken
does jabber server recognise it and act accordingly? Are there any
situations in which this may fail. Thanks.

Amar