Peter Saint-Andre wrote:
The replacement website for www.jabber.org is now up and running. As a
security precaution, all pages have been converted from the old PHP code
to the use of server-side includes, with dynamic content generated in the
background. Although I have endeavored to retain all the old features,
any pages that contained input forms (e.g., the contact page) have been
disabled until further notice. If you have any questions, comments, bug
reports, or feature requests, please send them directly to me.

so wouldnt be this a step backwords to switch from php to SSI? What are the future plans for the webpages?
I think it would be good to setup a working group for the webpages and security and find or write a own cms that is powerful and secure.

Alex