Pandion 2.5 supports stream compression.
And yes, it's great. Especially for repetitive packets like the "user is typing" indicator where you get >90% data reduction. I haven't done any wide scale benchmarks with real users but Stephen's 60% reduction seems quite attainable.

--
Sebastiaan

Hal Rottenberg wrote:

What clients and libs are working on this?