Hey all,

We just launched a new home for jivesoftware.org:
http://www.igniterealtime.org. The new site has an improved UI,
community blog, and better content. Why the change?

    * Having jivesoftware.org along with jivesoftware.com was simply
confusing. The new site helps us articulate the Open Source business
model more clearly and is a better home for the community.
    * We've been growing a lot lately - from feature set, to community
involvement, to download numbers. Both Wildfire and Spark are moving
beyond the "awkward teenager" phase and ignite realtime helps us spread
that message.

Please check out the site and let us know what you think!

Regards,
Matt