Like at http://jabbermonitor.ayena.de ? Okay, these functional tests aren't
implemented yet there but some of them will, like all the c2s tests you
listed.

Tobias

On 12/11/06, Norman Rasmussen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

On 12/11/06, Artur Hefczyc <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Maybe it is not exactly what you are asking about but
> I believe I could be easily extended to all other checks:

hrm, very close.  Those are very functional tests, which are
pre-release critical.

I'm looking for more of a web-interface that a server admin could go
to, and it could check his connectivity in real-time.  Kind of like an
instant read-out of your server's xmpp reachability.

--
- Norman Rasmussen
- Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]