Hi!

I guess all open source implementations do support this.

The jabberd14 server supports it without plugin starting with version 1.4.4.
jabberd2 needs a (free) plugin to store conversations, and it is supported since one of the 2.0 versions. ejabberd propably allows storing exchanges messages as well, but I am not sure.

Tot kijk
  Matthias

sharadbhushank schrieb:
hi all, I am new guy in this forum .I have been working on having chat (client support) component and was using wildfire-jsjac-smack(some enhacments were needed)for client ui(needed a simple start chat so just customised ) and wildfire-jwchat for admin user ui. We needed to log the chatt seson or archive the message's so that we send the conversation as mail to the client and admin. i have seen that open source version of wildfire has no such feature but is given as enterprise pligin. i have read this from specs http://www.xmpp.org/extensions/xep-0136.html Now the question is can anyone give any information about the jabber server which support arhiving messages,or storing conversations