I'm looking into client side Java impls of Jingle, and I'm not finding much out there besides the smack extension. I'm a bit nervous about using it b/c it seems like it has essentially been abandoned (no commits to the jingle extension in 10 months).

Anyone know of other good Jingle Java libs, or interested in collaborating on one, maybe picking up where the smack extension left off?

Anyone have experience with Jingle in Java? I know Java Media Framework sucks, are there other technical issues implementing Jingle in Java?

thx!

-Tim Julien