On 2008-03-19 01:23, Andrew Yates wrote:
I have been playing with the idea of using Jabber as a multiplexing
instant messaging client for a little while now, and would like to
know what others think. By multiplexing I mean that a user could be
logged in to the same account from several locations at once (a
separate client would be running at each), with messages that are sent
or delivered appearing at all of the locations.
[snip]

I love this idea and would find it extremely useful, but I am well
aware that I may be the only one. What does everyone else think? I'm
considering using this idea on my SoC application, so any input would
be greatly appreciated.

I think you can accomplish this already using RDP, VNC, or screen.

--
Jefferson Ogata <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
NOAA Computer Incident Response Team (N-CIRT) <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>