Interestingly enough I ran across the iemchat site a few days ago. Out of
curiosity where do you get your feeds from now and what is the format?

> Date: Mon, 21 Apr 2008 19:02:53 -0400> From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]> To:
> jdev@jabber.org> Subject: Re: [jdev] resources available via XMPP...> >
> Ernest Nova wrote:> > --- Jeff McAdams <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:> >>
> Regardless, though...one of XMPP's real strengths is that its more of...>
> Honestly, despite my involvement with iemchat, where we do exactly this,> I
> don't think having the notification in the collaborative forum (ie,> chatroom
> in this case) is all that important. It *is* nice, that it is> in the
> chatroom, but I believe the timeliness of the notifications is> much more
> important.>
Spell a grand slam in this game where word skill meets World Series. Get in the
game.
http://club.live.com/word_slugger.aspx?icid=word_slugger_wlhm_admod_april08