On Thu, May 22, 2008 at 7:39 AM, Jonathan Dickinson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> You guys should also look at micro-formats. This would allow HTML something
> like the following:

The creation of XEP-240 was definitely done with MicroFormats in mind.

> In addition to the <link> stuff. All you would need to do is to extend the
> format with a jid field.

This would not be something for the MicroFormats groups to
standardize. That being said... I'm not sure anyone has gone over and
worked on that. I'm not sure whether it would be accepted or not as it
would break compliance with the VCard spec that HCards parse to.

~ Anders