2008/11/17 Peter Saint-Andre <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
> Do we need to have one IRL meeting in one place? Jabber is an Internet
> protocol, why not have an online event? I like Jack's idea of an "open
> day" or "open week" à la Ubuntu Open Week.
>
> Perhaps a groupchat would be helpful to discuss?

What about using the Coccinella whiteboard to show the slides in
real-time both to people on the Internet, and at the same time to
people  IRL using a big white screen and a projector. Or you can
screens can put outside the building when there are not enough seats
during stpeter's talk ;-) Warning: this setup may not be scalable
enough with stpeter's 500 slides! :D

--
Mvg, Sander Devrieze.