Hey all,

For anyone interested, you can now download the whole source tree using git:

git clone http://www.jabber.se/repos/smack

This repository contains Smack library added XEP-0174 (Serverless
Messaging) support and more complete XEP-0115 (Entity Capabilities)
support and it is bundled with a modified version of JmDNS.

Jonas