Hi all,

I'm running a session as part of a JS workshop here in Bristol on the
weekend.

I'm going to be showing developers how easy it is to use XMPP in the
browser using XMPP-FTW.

I've got a ~20 minute intro talk set up (actually its all going up here (
http://talks.evilprofessor.co.uk/xmpp-workshop /
https://github.com/lloydwatkin/lloydwatkin.github.io) after which I'll have
another ~70 minutes of getting developers to build/play with XMPP.

Wondering if anyone could suggest interesting (beginner) things we could do
during that time?

To start I've got:

   - login
   - send a message
   - subscribe/respond to presence
   - set presence
   - receive presence

I'd like to do something with pubsub (we're running the xmpp server off my
laptop (must upgrade prosody) but very interested in others thoughts?

Thanks, Lloyd.

Steven Lloyd Watkin
Software Engineer
PHP ::: Java ::: Ruby ::: Node.js ::: XMPP
ll...@evilprofessor.co.uk (email+jid) ::: http://www.evilprofessor.co.uk
Facebook / Twitter / Flickr: lloydwatkin

Organiser of WORLD RECORD breaking charity event:
Scuba Santas ::: http://www.scuba-santas.co.uk
Supporting the RNLI & DDRC - 15th December 2013 - NDAC, Chepstow