Am 08.11.2013 10:06, schrieb Andreas Kuckartz:
Alexander Holler:
And as a last word from me, if you think that enforcing strong
encryption is a good idea, this list should be shut down.

I wonder why you all do read and write here on this totally unencrypted
medium which is that unsafe that it should become forbidden to use in
your opinion. ;)

In case you do not know, all mails sent to this mailing list are public:
http://mail.jabber.org/pipermail/jdev/

Thanks to remind me about that. So this silly thread will be the first one in my recorded internet history (the first mail you could find from me is from 92-01-25) where I might have ended up in the thing called flame-war. Thanks for driving me there.

Alexander Holler