Hello,

In a sense, PGP / GPG key sharing server are a form of registry. It could
be interesting to think that registry in that context as well.
For example, maybe we could even leverage GPG (or GPG like) keyserver to
associate your Jabber ID to your key.
It may also help for end-to-end encryption in some way.

--
Mickaël Rémond