I get a huge amount of spam via XMPP - and the number of spam messages
starts growing. First it was just one or two messages a week, now my
Jabber client starts two get completely useless since it's about 20 to
30 messages day :-(

The pattern is always the same: usually Russian and English and usually
trying to sell "special" services like access to hacked passwords, spam
submission etc.

I already blocked about 20 .ru-domains on my ejabberd server for
incoming s2s connections, but it seems the spammers abuse any kind of
server now (today I got 10 messages via jabber.piratenpartei.de).

Are there any measures planned to avoid this?