Hello everybody,

It's my pleasure to announce the release of SàT 0.7.0a1.
I would usually not bother the list with an alpha version, but this one is
a really huge improvment over last stable, and I've written an extended
blog post to show what the project looks like : https://www.goffi.org/b/
Uj5MCqezCwQUuYvKhSFAwL/salut-alpha-contributors,-take-your-keyboards

As you can see, XMPP is used extensively, even for stuff not standardized
yet (I'm planning to propose protoXEPs once I'm sastified with my current
implementations). You'll find events, forums, tickets, merge-requests,
photo albums. Other features are standardized but quite rare in XMPP
clients, like blogging or file sharing.

Some tools there may be of interest to any XMPP developer, like the console
shell which can get or edit pubsub nodes.

This post is also a call for contributors, if anybody is interested (it's
mostly developed in Python).

Thanks
Goffi