Hi Erik,
thanks for your comments.
Hi,
I'm running the TCK (maven runtck) and I have some notes about it:
- There is no timeout functionality. This is very useful if a deadlock
happens.
Yup this sounds useful. It would mean starting each tck test in its own
thread, correct? I could imagine having a system property defining a
timeout value. What would be a good default?
- can't see the partial/individual results while the tests are running.
I could not find them under tck11
Any failures are printed at the end of the test run. But you are right
you cannot see them directly. Would a log file help?
Regards Michael
Erik Bengtson
-----Original Message-----
From: Michelle Caisse [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, March 03, 2005 10:58 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]; [EMAIL PROTECTED]; Apache JDO project
Subject: JDO TCK conference call Friday, 3/4
Hi,
We will have our regular meeting tomorrow (March 4) at 9 am PST to
discuss JDO TCK issues and status.
Dial-in numbers are:
866 230-6968 294-0479#
International: +1 865 544-7856
Agenda:
Subversion repository issues (Michael)
TCK/jpox/Derby testing (Michelle)
Detached objects testing (Matthew)
Other issues
-- Michelle
--
Michael Bouschen [EMAIL PROTECTED] Engineering GmbH
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] http://www.tech.spree.de/
Tel.:++49/30/235 520-33 Buelowstr. 66
Fax.:++49/30/2175 2012 D-10783 Berlin