Hi Karan,

On Jul 31, 2005, at 11:33 AM, Karan Malhi wrote:

Can anybody give me a starting point to start contributing ?

I think that the best thing for you to do is to look at the wiki pages and get a feel for the project activities. Right now, we are building spec-compliance tests for implementations to prove that they are valid JDO implementations. This is the TCK activity, mostly focused on object relational mapping.

What are your interests in JDO? There are a number of follow-on directions that might interest you.

Best regards,

Craig

Craig Russell

408 276-5638 mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]