These properties can be found on the following url : http://www.jpox.org/docs/1_1/logging.html According to the jpox website, we have to set these properties in the log4j.properties file. There is one property which i found "JPOX.RDBMS.SQL" , which would display the generated sql. But, i dont know how to integrate this with the SimpleLog we are using in maven.

Craig Russell wrote:

Hi Karan,

The recent changes to the logging result in the jpox log being created in the same directory as the test output files. You can configure the logging by using jpox-specific properties in the tck20/test/conf/jdori.properties configuration file.

I don't know the exact property to use, though.

Can JPOX experts share these properties? And perhaps update the jdori.properties with the values and a clue as to how to do this?

Craig