Hi Michelle,

I have attached the UML diagram for the company pacakge. could you publish this to the wiki/incubator website. The file (a jpg image file) is in the CompanyPackageOverview.jar file . The reason i put in the jar is because when i try to send an image file of the UML diagram of the company package I get an email saying that i cannot send file of size greater than 100kb. So i zipped the file and tried to send it again, and i got another email saying that i cannot send .zip files. So i have jarred it up.

--
Karan Singh