Hi,

some news: the two issues Andy resolved yesterday (JDO-170 and JDO-174) are back on the list. But now a couple of subcomponents disappeared. The BROWSE PROJECT page only lists tck11, tck20 and No Component.

Any idea?

Regards Michael

Hi Andy,

yes, I figured out the same and just started my mail composer, but you were faster :-).

I miss a couple of JDO Jira issues. There is an All filter under "Preset Filters" on BrowseProject page that is supposed to show all the JDO issues (no matter whether they are resolved or not): http://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/IssueNavigator.jspa?reset=true&mode=hide&pid=10630

It lists 153 issues, but the latest issue has the number 192. Actually issues JDO-143 - JDO-181 do not show up in the list. Some of these are still open, e.g. http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JDO-161. I compared the detailed view of JDO-161 with one of the non disappearing issues, but I cannot see any difference.

Regards Michael

Why is it that when I sometimes look at Apache JIRA I find that issues are maybe no longer there, then I look back 10 mins later they appear. Seems like Apache have some process that reloads up JIRA every so often. Can anyone confirm what is actually going on with your JIRA ?

I look today and find pretty much none of the Query issues that Michael (Watzek) raised, yet they were there yesterday (no, its not a user preference issue - this is from a bookmarked page that shows all issues for the JDO project). I'm wondering how are people supposed to develop systems when the issue tracker is unreliable so no one knows the issues ? .... hmmmmmmmmm

--
Michael Bouschen                [EMAIL PROTECTED] Engineering GmbH
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]        http://www.tech.spree.de/