Attendees: Michael Bouschen, Craig Russell

Agenda:

1. JDO release JDO 3.1-rc1: JDO web site updates

no change. Download always comes from maven central. Artifacts are not (yet)
pushed to mirrors. Which might mean that the jdo artifacts are not in the right
place in the apache distribution directory?

2. News on JDO-625 "Support for streams"
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JDO-625 ?

no change.

3. News on JDO-712 "Require using the PMF schema definition with sequence
names" https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JDO-712 ?

Question: what is the default for databases that don't support sequences per
schema.

4. Updates on JIRA JDO-728 "extention element for @Index annotation is needed":
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JDO-728

Patch looks good. Just need a spec update now. Simple enough. No objections
from anyone to including this in the 3.1 release.

Is there a DataNucleus release that supports this feature?

Do we have a test case?

5. Other issues

Action Items from weeks past:
[Jan 10 2014] AI Michelle resolve JDO-723

This issue should be updated only after we resolve the apache dist issue (#1
above).

[Dec 13 2013] AI Craig file a JIRA for java.sql.Blob and java.sql.Clob as
persistent field types
[Oct 25 2013] AI We still need to merge changes from the 3.1-rc1 branch to the
trunk.
[May 10 2013] AI Everyone take a look Apache ISIS and maybe subscribe to ISIS
mail lists.
[Aug 24 2012] AI Craig update the JIRAs JDO-689 JDO-690 and JDO-692 about
JDOHelper methods. In process.
[Aug 17 2012] AI Craig comment on JIRA JDO-589 Autocommit or nontransactional
action

Craig L Russell
Architect, Oracle
http://db.apache.org/jdo