Hi Aishamal,

We (the JDO project) have been working to migrate the JDO web site to a
maintainable status. Tilmann Zäschke has done most of the work involved in the
migration and it's mostly done.

We have just a few issues that I hope you might be able to help us with.

The site source is in github/gitbox at https://github.com/apache/db-jdo-site
and the site under construction is https://apache.github.io/db-jdo-site/

The current site is here: https://db.apache.org/jdo/

One thing that I'd like to see is to move the TOC from the right hand side of
the page to the left. It's probably in one of the css files but hopefully it's
just one change and not changing every page in the site.

The downloads page isn't working quite right. The old one
https://db.apache.org/jdo/downloads.html works fine but the new one
https://apache.github.io/db-jdo-site/release-3.1.html is close but as a static
html page it doesn't allow for changing the mirror site. Is there a way to tell
asciidoctor  to generate a cgi, or do we just have to write the cgi by hand?

Once we have fixed these issues, we'll need to have a process for making
changes and publishing the changes. We're not quite sure how to do that either.

Thanks for any help you can offer,
Craig

Craig L Russell
c...@apache.org