Attendees: Michael Bouschen, Tilmann Zäschke, Tobias Bouschen, Craig Russell

Next meeting: Thursday March 4 11:00 AM Pacific

Agenda:
1. Done PR #29 https://github.com/apache/db-jdo-site/pull/29 "Use icons with
highest resolution available for website"
 Question: do we have the original source of the JDO logo?

Does anyone else have a logo? There is a 250x249 logo on a web site but it does
not appear to be any better than the 150x150 we already have. No further action
needed.

2. PR #14 https://github.com/apache/db-jdo-site/pull/14 "Update README.md"

Still in progress. We now have closure on the major issues.

3. JDO-785 https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JDO-785
"Update release instructions for new website and release process"
 see
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1rFZ_e4OZ4D8h208397iU9eQZaMjzlG1xWswojBW-2p4/edit?usp=sharing
4. JDO-744 https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JDO-744 "XSD/DTD not published
for JDO 3.1"
5. JDO-709 https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JDO-709 "Standardize
field/property converters"
6. Issues with Fix Version JDO-3.2
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/issues/?jql=project%20%3D%20JDO%20AND%20fixVersion%20%3D%20%22JDO%203.2%22%20ORDER%20BY%20status%20ASC>
7. Release Policy Updates
8. JDO 3.1: Need to go through change lists in JIRA for 3.1 RC1 and 3.1 to
prepare JCP Change Log
9. Other issues

AI Michael modify the build process for db-jdo-site to:
compile: transform .adoc to .html
package: copy artifacts from jdo repo to the target web site

What this means is that if you call mvn clean compile you can see the generated
html files in the target directory but not all of the web content. If you call
mvn package you can also see the javadoc files etc.

AI Tilmann file a JIRA for cleanup: version numbers, dates, etc.
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JDO-789

Action Items from weeks past:
[Feb 18 2021] AI Craig update the README.md and the Contributing page with the
protocol how to deal with contributions.
[Feb 04 2021] AI Craig ask Oracle for license for the specification.
[Feb 04 2021] AI Tilmann change reference to the JDO logo now pointing to
GitHub Pages. Then file a JIRA to disable GitHub Pages for db-jdo-site.
[Jan 28 2021] AI Tilmann: Need to also look at the previous JDO releases that
are not included in the build process.
[Jan 07 2021] AI Craig update to add workflow for contributions and preview of
changes.
[Feb 25 2020] AI Everyone review HowToReleaseJDO.md document: change svn to
git; review all generated distribution files.
[Oct 30 2015] AI Craig: File a maintenance review with JCP
[Apr 17 2015] AI Craig: Oracle spec page on JDO need to be updated once the JCP
Maintenance Release for JDO 3.1 is published
[Oct 17 2014] AI Matthew any updates for "Modify specification to address NoSQL
datastores": https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JDO-651?
[Dec 13 2013] AI Craig file a JIRA for java.sql.Blob and java.sql.Clob as
persistent field types
[Aug 24 2012] AI Craig update the JIRAs JDO-689 JDO-690 and JDO-692 about
JDOHelper methods.

Craig L Russell
c...@apache.org