Hi Bryan,

Here's a tad more detail on some of the topics.

JDO currently supports JDK 8, 11, and 17. We have tested JDK 20 in a branch and
it looks good. Now that JDK 21 is GA, we will start CI testing using JDK 21 and
look at testing with target JDK 11, 17, and 21 instead of target JDK 8.

As we look to upgrade from JUnit 3 we are now looking to improve the TCK
configuration specifications.

Warm regards,
Craig

> On Oct 5, 2023, at 14:01, Bryan Pendleton <bpendleton.de...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> 1. Updates for our October report to the board
>>
>> Items of note:
>> JDK21 is now an official release Generally Available as of September 19.
>> Tobias was elected to DB PMC.
>> JDO API module was upgraded to JUnit 5 from JUnit 3.
>> Still working on a release.
>> Looking at JDK 8, 11, 17, and now 21.
>> AI Craig send summary to DB PMC.
>
> Thank you!