Hi all,

I m an engineering student and trying to deploy application on Google App
Engine using languaage as java and Eclipse Helios IDE. I am making a
workflow applicaiton in which user types are Employee, Manager, IT Manager.

Please vist this link before i explain ::
http://pur10app.appspot.com/ Sample

As you have seen the applicaiton when we go on Employee Page after adding a
new request he gets Edit Button i want to implement edit functionality and
as well as Update functionality

The Problem is i m using JDO(Java Data Objects) and to edit the particular
item i need a Primary KEY so that i can update the items related to that key
i dont know how to make and use "key" functionality

Please Help me out.

Thanks