One of the most incredible weight loss story!

[image: Before weight loss]
<http://bp3.blogger.com/_ovJS1Em-6dg/Rnagidu6vnI/AAAAAAAAJzM/4khOijhqdxM/s1600-h/Before_223.jpg>
[image: After weight loss]
<http://bp0.blogger.com/_ovJS1Em-6dg/Rnagitu6voI/AAAAAAAAJzU/NwNzJi-3mT8/s1600-h/Picture_222762.jpg>
This is the amazing weight lost story of David Smith, who lost 401 pounds!

I used to weigh 630 pounds. I have been overweight all my life. I was close
to death. I was written off by everyone, even myself. All of a sudden I woke
up it seemed from my despair and I realized feeling sorry about my life
wasn't going to solve my problems. I decided to change my existence.

I weigh 229 now, I lost 401 pounds but I have excess skin. I wear a Large
shirt and I can fit in a 34 waist. WEIGHTLOSS IS DONE! When I first started
losing it was hard, I could only walk 500ft. I can now walk for days. I had
problems doing everything, but I persevered over every obstacle. People used
to laugh in my face, take pictures, and other degrading stuff. Now its
another story getting buff, and so on. All within 3 years of starting. Crazy
part is that I'm only half done! I want to be around 230 solid cut up when
done.

I need surgery to remove excess skin, all my surgeries have been recorded
for TV and will probably air next year. I have had 2 surgeries so far. One
on Dec 7th and one on Feb 28th. These two surgeries removed 22.5 pounds of
skin. The average person has 7 to 8 pounds of skin. My upper body is almost
done I just need one more surgery. My lower body needs a inner thigh lift as
well.




Video: YouTube <http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EDGHuuEn_FI> &
YouTube<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DZpRYCEYxko>
Source: Fulgerica <http://fulgerica.com/en/?p=145>





--
~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~
Be happy with what you have
while working for what you want
Remember, a happy and successful life
begins with Allah and end with Allah ...
*_*//Sharifah Ameeniyah Syed Alimin\\*_*
~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~

Kirim email ke