Author: Amit Jagannath Magar <amitma...@live.com>
Date: 2018-03-10 (Sat, 10 Mar 2018)
[JENKINS-49737] - Issue(Print error to Java Version 9) (#14)
* Solving JENKINS-49737 Issue(Print error to Java Version 9)
* Revert "[maven-release-plugin] prepare for next development iteration"
This reverts commit 105703afd80d7e7e106e33372c3cbdca4ce34f2d.
* Delete org.eclipse.jdt.core.prefs
Deleting the eclipse files
* Delete org.eclipse.m2e.core.prefs
* Delete .classpath
* Delete .project
Deleting the Eclipse File
* Update pom.xml
Reverting to Orignal POM.xml from source repo
* Making Requested Changes
Changed comparison to exact java version and changed error message
* Removed Comment
* Fix the code to finally merge it
* Add space to expected Java version as @batmat suggested
* Remove extra spaces to trigger CI
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"Jenkins Commits" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.