Author: Baptiste Mathus <bmat...@gmail.com>
Date: 2018-05-17 (Thu, 17 May 2018)
[JENKINS-51140] Essentials Error Telemetry API (#107)
* [JENKINS-51140] Design (JEP) what the Error Telemetry API will be
* Give more precisions about query/answer payloads
Also fix the link: I meant JEP 303 for Registrations and authentication,
* Add rationale why (for now) we don't handle batch sending logs
* Switch to use a JSON node instead of stringified JSON from the client side
* Bump to ~ 1 MB max and clarify associated sentence
* /errorTelemetry => /telemetry/error to be more REST-ish
* Use `POST` exclusively
* Add reliability concern from client to server
* Referencing feedback thread on the dev ML
* Recommend storing the UUID alongside with log entries
* Assign JEP-308
* DRAFT and formatting
**NOTE:** This service been marked for deprecation:
Functionality will be removed from GitHub.com on January 31st, 2019.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"Jenkins Commits" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.