This is more of the user list question, not a dev list question.

Do you get any error messages on the server?

On 02/14/2012 05:25 AM, sureshkumar nandakumar wrote:
Hi

Recently i had changed Jenkins war file from Version 1.411 to 1.430
After that, we are getting attached error frequently.

I don’t know why this issue is happening frequently.

Is this issue related to version upgrade?  How to fix this issue.
Jenkins has installed in RedHat Linux server. i have tried different
type of browser, same issue persisting.
Please can anyone advice me

--
Kohsuke Kawaguchi | CloudBees, Inc. | http://cloudbees.com/
Try Nectar, our professional version of Jenkins