D'oh! Sorry, I search for "maven.glassfish.org" on Google Groups but it
didn't give
me https://groups.google.com/d/topic/jenkinsci-dev/1aPlT07gRQ0/discussion
(and I didn't recognize "m.g.o-public" as a synonym while quickly scanning
the latest threads)

So, does it mean I could have added a mirror in my settings.xml?
Something like:
<mirror>
  <id>repo.jenkins-ci.org</id>
  <mirrorOf>m.g.o-public</mirrorOf>