Hi Jan,

remember that Jenkins is an open source project and many if not most developers
work on it in their spare time.
So eventually this issue will probably be fixed, but unless some of the
subversion plugin developers have the urgent need to have this fixed for
themselves, it will probably take some time.

So, if you urgently need this for yourself, you're invited to fork the sources
on Github and prepare a pull request with a fix.

cheers
Christoph

-------- Original-Nachricht --------