De: Esteban Angee <esteban.an...@hello2morrow.com>
Assunto: Re: Request for sonargraph-plugin componet creation in JIRA
Para: jenkinsci-dev@googlegroups.com
Data: Sexta-feira, 3 de Maio de 2013, 12:23

    Hi Bruno,

    The ID for the default assignee is "esteban_h2m"

    Kind regards,

    On 05/03/2013 09:36 AM, Bruno P.
      Kinoshita wrote:

            Hi Esteban,

              What is the JIRA user ID
                  of the default assignee?

              Cheers

                Bruno P. Kinoshita

                  http://kinoshita.eti.br

                  http://tupilabs.com

                --- Em sex,
                  3/5/13, Esteban Angee <esteban.an...@hello2morrow.com>

                  De: Esteban Angee
                  <esteban.an...@hello2morrow.com>

                  Assunto: Request for sonargraph-plugin componet
                  creation in JIRA

                  Para: jenkinsci-dev@googlegroups.com

                  Data: Sexta-feira, 3 de Maio de 2013, 11:03

                     Hello,

                      We are releasing sonargraph-plugin (
https://github.com/jenkinsci/sonargraph-plugin)
                      soon. We kindly request the creation of a JIRA
                      component for our plugin Issue Tracking.

                      Cheers,

                      --
Esteban Angee Agudelo
Software Engineer