Thank you for response, Ryan

I’m going to kick-off new version of the Custom Tools plugin this week.

   - New features:
      - JENKINS-18774
<https://issues.jenkins-ci.org/browse/JENKINS-18774>- New option:
Setup of label-specific environment variables (useful for
      LD_LIBRARY_PATH, etc.)
      - JENKINS-18707
<https://issues.jenkins-ci.org/browse/JENKINS-18707>- New option: Skip
installation of tool at MatrixBuild's master job
      - JENKINS-17844
<https://issues.jenkins-ci.org/browse/JENKINS-17844>- Improvement:
Environment Variables expansion in ExportedPaths and ToolHome
   - Bug fixes:
      - JENKINS-18815
<https://issues.jenkins-ci.org/browse/JENKINS-18815>- Home variables
substitution doesn't work properly in case of leading
      variable
      - JENKINS-18481
<https://issues.jenkins-ci.org/browse/JENKINS-18481>- BuildWrapper
throws NPE if user doesn't select any tool
      - JENKINS-14515
<https://issues.jenkins-ci.org/browse/JENKINS-14515>- Malformed path
variable in case of different operating systems at master
      and slave
      - JENKINS-13285
<https://issues.jenkins-ci.org/browse/JENKINS-13285>-
customtools-plugin does not delegate the Launcher.isUnix() call in
      DecoratedLauncher

If anybody wants to test changes on his environment before release, please
contact me.
I'll be very grateful for such help.

Best regards,
Oleg Nenashev