Hello,

Probably, you could use "Custom Tools
Plugin<https://wiki.jenkins-ci.org/display/JENKINS/Custom+Tools+Plugin>".
Via this plugin you can specify your own tools and installers. Version 0.3
will add support of the variables and label-specific installation options.

If you need to specify path w/o any installation steps, you can use Extra
Tool Installers
Plugin<https://wiki.jenkins-ci.org/display/JENKINS/Extra+Tool+Installers+Plugin>

Best regards,
Oleg Nenashev