Hello all. I'm new to releasing on jenkins-ci.org so this may be a newbie
mistake.

I've successfully ran 'mvn release:prepare release:perform', but the plugin
does not appear in
http://repo.jenkins-ci.org/releases/org/jvnet/hudson/plugins/
or
http://repo.jenkins-ci.org/releases/org/jenkins-ci/plugins/

However, it is showing up here:
http://maven.jenkins-ci.org:8081/content/repositories/releases/org/owasp/dependency-check/dependency-check-jenkins-plugin/1.0.1/

Repo: https://github.com/jeremylong/dependency-check-jenkins
Forked: https://github.com/jenkinsci/dependency-check-plugin
Github ID: stevespringett

What am I doing wrong?

Also, what is the relationship between the original repo (which I commit
to), the forked repo (not exactly sure why it's there), and the release
that I upload (built from the original repo)?

I've made changes to the original repo, but the changes are not showing up
in forked repo. So I guess I need a pull request? What purpose does this
actually serve if the plugin I'm building and uploading is being built from
the original repo?

Thanks in advance
--Steve