On Wed, Aug 7, 2013 at 8:01 AM, oliver gondža <ogon...@redhat.com> wrote:
> @jesse: Is JENKINS-14362 really resolved? This discussion seems inconclusive
> to me.

There is no definitive verification in JIRA, though I have heard
private reports from people trying backport builds that the problem
did not recur. I have not seen any reports of similar symptoms
accompanied by comparable thread dumps with java.util.zip replaced by
jzlib.

> I believe the issue was closed prematurely (2013-07-19).

It was closed when the (purported) fix was integrated into trunk.