The 'name' attribute must be unique for each radioBlock. A solution that
worked for me (in a different case, such as in  JENKINS-5028
<https://issues.jenkins-ci.org/browse/JENKINS-5028>  ) was to add a unique
generated string to the name attribute. In my case I concatenated
${instance.hashCode()} to the name and it did the trick. I guess you can do
something like this:

name="${t.hashCode()}.myProject.myClass.choise"