Hello,

I've implemented a plugin, which provides termination of Cygwin process
trees in Jenkins jobs. By default, Windows does not kill processes spawned
from Cygwin interpreters => timeout or manual abort lead to a process leak
with possible locks and conflicts in build workspaces (JENKINS-13615). It
is not a Jenkins bug, but the issue is very painful for shell-based jobs.

I'll be grateful for any feedback and proposals before the initial release.

Links:

   - Wiki page (draft):
   https://wiki.jenkins-ci.org/display/JENKINS/Cygwin+Process+Killer+Plugin
   - Plugin's repository:
   https://github.com/jenkinsci/cygwin-process-killer-plugin
   - Plugin pre-release build:

https://github.com/jenkinsci/cygwin-process-killer-plugin/releases/tag/0.1-rc0
   - WARNING: Plugin won't work properly on current Jenkins LTS and LaG
   releases. Jenkins core should include
   https://github.com/jenkinsci/jenkins/pull/947 and
   https://github.com/jenkinsci/jenkins/pull/903 (see JENKINS-19156)
   - On the my installation the plugin version from

https://github.com/jenkinsci/cygwin-process-killer-plugin/commit/5ac33301e91a38c167063c931340b48c0c65d7d3

   (the latest functional change) successfully work on the custom core from
   https://github.com/synopsys-arc-oss/jenkins/tree/stable-custom-core-1.509.4
   branch

Thanks in advance,
Oleg Nenashev