Sorry, I didn't explain it.

The plugin allows the view tab label to be generated dynamically with
details about the status of jobs in that view, according to user-configured
pattern.

Eg a label showing the job count, or the number of failed jobs in the view,
or unstable etc

A free-form pattern, different patterns for active and inactive tabs, and
options for tab colours.

Eg you can have view tabs go red when there is a failed job in that view,
or you can show a label like "All: 2/3" if there are 2 successful jobs out
of 3, or even "All: 3 jobs, 1 failed, 0 Unstable" when that tab is active,
or have just the view name when everything is OK but change to show the
number of failures when there are failures, and so on.