Hi Daniel,

Hope to see your plugin soon. These features will be very useful, but seems
that the current Jenkins versions have not propagated new features to
Labels.

I suppose that something like "summary.jelly" for existing
LabelAtomProperty extension point could resolve your needs with minimal
efforts (such summaries are available for job and node properties). Then
you will be able to implement anything you want on the main page.

Best regards,
Oleg Nenashev