Hello developers,

I’ve filed 2 pull requests on filtering queue/executors by View.
Could you look at them?

- filter queue/executors correctly via ajax
  https://github.com/jenkinsci/jenkins/pull/1011
- Filtering build queue/executors respecting inner items of Folder and
Nested View
  https://github.com/jenkinsci/jenkins/pull/1030

I think the first one (PR 1011) is trivial. Previous commit by Kohsuke
  Converted the build queue and executors into Widgets.
  8e6a3f7f03c8cdd93f1fb352088bac9cd2676c49
simply forget to change variable name in {executors,queue}.jelly

The second one (PR 1030) may have side-effects and need review.
I think the impact range is as follows:
- 652f3aa changes View.getComputers() and View.filterQueue() and it affects
the behavior of queue/executor filtering by View.
- 44acb7e changes View.getAllItems(). The method is used in
ListJobsCommand.run().
  Previous commit by Oliver
    [fixed JENKINS-18393] Do not list any ItemGroup in list-jobs CLI command
    38412a94555a18ddb97fc5d9dcd78e983bb3856f
 seems to have similar purpose, but I don’t know the detail of it.

Regards,
--
Yoichi NAKAYAMA