Hi Folks,

I've started developing a new plugin called 'Artifact Promotion'.

The main purpose of this plugin is to give the ability to move an artifact
from a 'staging' (maven style) repository into a 'release' repository.

I write this because 'artifact promotion' is not supported in the open
source editions of the main repository servers like Sonatype Nexus or
Artifactory. Only the 'pro' versions support something like 'artifact
staging'.

In the first step I'll support Nexus but will make it open to enable
further support for other servers like Artifactory or Archiva.

Now my coordinates:

github user: hcguersoy
github ID: 778536

Kind regards