Nathan,

Is it possible you could contribute to one of those solutions to add the
features you need? Such as a better persistence of the data, or add support
for reading a gradle file for the maven or ivy one, since aren't the
artifacts still reachable by a maven coordinate?

We just want to try and avoid having TOO many plugins that do the SAME
thing, or VERY similar. Having lots of plugins is good, just don't want to
dilute existing ones.

-- Larry