Welcome aboard

15:10 <+Slide-O-Mix> jenkins-admin: fork rubiconred/myst-jenkins-plugin as
myst-plugin
15:10 <@jenkins-admin> Forking myst-jenkins-plugin
15:10 <@jenkins-admin> *Created https://github.com/jenkinsci/myst-plugin
<https://github.com/jenkinsci/myst-plugin>*
15:11 <+Slide-O-Mix> jenkins-admin: create myst in the issue tracker for
fdouek
15:11 <@jenkins-admin> *Adding a new subcomponent myst to the bug tracker,
owned by fdouek*
15:11 <@jenkins-admin> New component created
15:12 <+Slide-O-Mix> jenkins-admin: make fdouek-rxr a committer of
myst-plugin
15:12 <@jenkins-admin> *Added fdouek-rxr as a GitHub committer for
repository myst-plugin*

Website: http://earl-of-code.com