The repeatable thing is itself an object :-

I.E: template is defined as
public final List<DockerTemplate> templates;

(it also has an accessor).

I just copied what I saw in the EC2 plugin (which I was trying just now to
try to get running to try to figure out if it's a bug there too, but some
dependency isn't downloading thru maven)

I'm sure it's something really stupid!

(Parent)
https://github.com/jenkinsci/docker-plugin/blob/master/src/main/java/com/nirima/jenkins/plugins/docker/DockerCloud.java

(Template)