On 06/04/2014 12:53 PM, Jesse Glick wrote:
On Wed, Jun 4, 2014 at 1:58 PM, Tom Fennelly <tom.fenne...@gmail.com> wrote:
I have a test instance running here: http://166.78.9.27:8080/

The added message

Build #5 created, you will be redirected when it is ready.

is ironic, seeing as I _just_ merged a PR that specifically removed
this kind of message from the log of an upstream build: unless and
until the new build actually starts, you do not know for sure what its
number will be, you can only guess. (Particularly if the job is marked
concurrent-capable.)

Yes, better mention that it's just queued. But Tom, don't worry, leave those correctness changes to us. Just keep the fresh breeze coming and deliver what you think the user should see.

BTW, for others, you can now wait for the queued item to get started with something like this:

Future<Build> f =
   queue.schedule2().getItem().getFuture().getStartCondition();

int n = f.get().getNumber();

--
Kohsuke Kawaguchi | CloudBees, Inc. | http://cloudbees.com/
Try Jenkins Enterprise, our professional version of Jenkins