On Tue, 24 Jun 2014 01:14:04 +0200, Tom Fennelly <tom.fenne...@gmail.com> wrote:

After making a series of Jelly script changes, I'm now getting regular OOM
failures from
AbstractProjectTest.testConfiguringBlockBuildWhenUpstreamBuildingRoundtrip
(in the test harness)  Here's the branch
https://github.com/tfennelly/jenkins/tree/icons-via-css.  I can solve by
setting -Xmx256 for the surefire plugin in test/pom.ml.

I was getting the odd OOM failure from this test before these changes.
Maybe this has just pushed it over the edge. Anything else I should try?

Without seeing full stack trace it seems to be cased by WebClient reading whole config page into memory. So I would say after your change it serves more content than it used to. Not sure if this is expected for your change.

--
oliver