Hi,

I would greatly appreciate if anyone can tell me how I can access all Job
Configuration properties in my Plugin code. I tried following snippet, but
*pdp* is returning *null*.

> ParametersDefinitionProperty pdp =
> this.project.getProperty(ParametersDefinitionProperty.class);

Here is little background, I am trying to dynamically set the branch name
that Git needs to build. In the Job Configuration, I enter
${pull_req_src_branch} for the field "Branches to build Branch Specifier
(blank for 'any')". I want to set this value dynamically in my Plugin code
when the Jobs runs.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Quadir